Almega’s Promise to Developers
- Ensure the highest standard of resident screening and selection with developer input.
- Maintain rent level integrity to avoid issues with the inventory sales process and to prevent upsetting buyers.
- Ensure both buyers and residents are covered by all necessary insurance to prevent issues and delayed registration of development projects.
- Provide confirmation of all residents to developer lawyers to adjust for HST on final closing and to avoid issues with the CRA.
- Provide residents with a copy of all necessary condominium documents together with their lease agreement.
- Confirm the resident has signed off on the public utility or sub-metering accounts for their unit.
- Provide confirmation to building management to ensure interphones are updated with resident information.
- Ensure any chargebacks during occupancy that are the responsibility of the resident are collected and paid to the developer and/or the condominium corporation.
- Collect completed assignment agreements with the fee to the developer to create a revenue stream during occupancy.
- Offer pre-delivery inspection as an option to buyers to assist with sign off with Tarion.
- Provide copies of all leases to the homeowner board to comply with requirements of the Condominium Act.
- Represent Owners at turnover meetings.
- Personally greet all residents with a welcome package as well as a tour of their new condominium and amenities. All rules of the community will be given prior to handing over the keys to their new condominium.
- Commit to actively terminate any tenancy if the resident becomes an issue as swiftly as possible.