• HBA, Business Administration and Management: Ivey Business School at Western University
• 10+ years of experience in the real estate industry including 9 years as Chairman and Co-founder of Almega Capital
• Managed the acquisition, development and disposition of over $1B in real estate assets throughout North America.
• Basem is driven to grow Almega into the #1 real estate investment and property management company in Canada…and the world!
Co-Founder & Board Member
• Bachelor and Master of Accounting (MAcc): University of Waterloo
• 15 years of experience in the financial services industry including roles as a Senior Accountant and Senior Manager, Financial Services with KPMG Canada
• Licensed Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA).
• 35+ years of experience as a senior financial executive in the commercial real estate and asset management industries
• Over 30 years of Not-for-Profit board service in the education, health and social assisted housing sectors
• Adele is genuinely looking forward to helping drive Almega’s growth.
Director, Asset & Property Management
• Has held both Senior Analyst and Director roles with Almega Co.
• Responsible for the growth and day-to-day operation of both the Asset & Property Management divisions by creating strategic growth plans, developing partnerships and managing operational initiatives
• Spencer successfully launched a multi-million-dollar business
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and Economics from Queens University.
Business Development Manager
• 5+ years of business development experience
• B.Com Finance and Economics from the University of Toronto
• An innate problem solver, Nicolas is passionate about all things real estate.
• “Intention without action is simply an illusion”
Real Estate Analyst
• BA, Financial and Business Economics: York University
• MBA: Schulich School of Business – York University
• 5 years of experience in the real estate industry including 4 years as a Real Estate Sales Representative with Century 21 Regal Realty.
• 10 years of experience in real estate accounting including commercial and residential development, construction and management
• B.Com Honours in Accounting and Finance from McMaster University
• When asked what she enjoys most about her job, Winnie spoke of the key role she plays driving Almega’s growth and success.